Hold Me.

From the day you and I wrapped our arms around each other and hugged for the first time, something changed. We both discovered a place of comfort and security, a places didn't want to leave and a place that we now call home.

Three... two... one ...

I close my eyes
As my eye lashes slowly descend
to touch the base of my eyelids to rest
My head is absorbed by the cushion that is your chest.

Inhaling the alluring scent that lingers on you
Sinking and drifting,
lost in your atmosphere,
I settle my weight into your space
I find solace in this sacred embrace.

Capturing this very moment
Immortalising the very sensation
that my muscles experience
The sense of security and comfort
Every curve and bend of your body
Hoping that not a drop of this memory is lost
Letting my guard down at all cost.

Accepting that this is where I belong
Unable to imagine myself without your touch
Living without this safety net
Venturing without this hold that I now call home.
This I now know for sure.

You are... home.

- Swit Marie
06:40H 24th December 2016

Bangsar Park




Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
who thinks in rhyme all the time
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia