Silent Treatment

It has been a while since I did rhyme one. Time to oil those rusty gears.

I wished that you would say something
Not because you owed me anything

Don't pretend to be a sphinx
I want to know what you think

Is this ship on its way to sinking
Or are you on your way sailing

Your silence means many things
But to me, this means everything.

- Swit Marie
1040H 14th February 2018
Bahagia HQ



Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade