Piece of Junk

My life is a messed up junk filled with junk. I had a moment to check my life and see what kind of vessel I am and what I had allow to fill my vessel. Moved by a sharing from the Planet Shakers Conference 2016 - Awakening.

A vessel, smashed beyond recognition,
Broken with collapsible cracks,
Pieces that do not seem to fit anymore,
Grounded ash of porcelain powder,
It is a mere junk residing in the slums,
Defamed from it's former glory.

Tossed around by violent currents,
Drenched in rain of sorrows,
Carried away by hurricanes and twisters,
Dust of what was once known,
Scattered in altered dimensions,
Scavenged by scallywags and pirates.

I am in need to rest at Your docks,
Not tempted by the world's distractions,
You know my ins and outs,
The days of my future and past,
The currents of my thoughts,
And the storms of my heart.

The depths of my heart are evident,
You need not struggle to uncover,
It's every structure is known by You,
Only You can bring my soul to rest,
In desperation, I call Your name,
In the midst of the turmoil I surrender.

Anchor me to the tranquil of Your tabernacle,
Break the bonds of the world's shackles,
Let me drink from fountains of fresh waters,
Leave me not in draught and ashore,
Cleanse me thoroughly from the grime,
Renounce the parasites that hold on to me.

A rotting junk spilling over I am no more,
Overhauled my engines and clear my rutter,
A ship shape deck housing the finest crew,
Set a sail ready to cruise the choppy waters,
Steer this junk port and starboard,
I will sail across oceans to reach nations.

- SY
22:22H 13th May 2016
The Straits



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020