What Really Is Scary

As of late, people *coughFruitBowlcough* have been telling me I have changed and have become scary. I don't feel like I have changed. I'd like to think I am the same person I have always been. It got me thinking to what actually is scary. Humanity has become scary. 

People tell me I am scary,
Ever since I turned twenty five,
They tell me that they fear me.

Why would you be afraid of lil' old me?
Am I really that scary?
I am still the same person I was when I was five.

It is the world, and not me, that is scary,
It's what's out there that frightens me,
Killings everyday, sometimes not one but five.

At this rate, humanity will be in utter chaos in five years or probably less, and that is scary, not me.


 - JN
12.14pm, 8/7/2016 (Friday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade