Housing A Candle

Aside from the light house, I have always related to the light of a candle as myself. 2018 was about defining who I am as a person beyond my function and functionality, rebuilding and finding my light again. I will always be the candle lit in the darkest of days and will have that light in my life no matter how difficult the circumstances. I am also thankful for the lighthouses that are present in my life.

I am a candle In the lighthouse
That small glimmer of faith
A light in the light house never goes off
But if it does
There I will be
There I will stay
There I will last
Till the darkness comes to pass
Till the light of day comes to dusk
Till the we have the strength to muster up courage to live another day
Standing steadfast and tall
For others to see
For others to seek out
For others to seek refuge
and hope during the storm that rages at them and challenges their survival
There will be hat one things that will never fail.

- Swit Marie
0300H 10th December 2018
Books and Bed





Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020