Being

I wrote this during the time when I was having trouble just being without my functions and emotions defining me. My best buddy gave me a neutral space to just be without any expectations or requirements. That helps with finding acceptance and working through the motions of decompressing after each therapy session.

Being with you
Is just being
Saying
Meaning
Without trying
Just being.

There is no electricity
Just desire in the purest form
A sheer transparency
of our character
On an endeavour
To discover
The life that is out there.

- Swit Marie
0225H 5th July 2018
Taman Bahagia





Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade