I Froth You

Since I met you, life has become a lot more interesting and I feel like I am living again. There are days when I spend the whole day in your presence and it gives me comfort like food especially when you say you got my back. Malaysian only have one meal a day, we wake up and don't stop eating till we go to sleep.

I get nervous around you,
You are the layers of butter that flies through my stomach that makes me melt inside
Your voice seeps into the pores of my being like maple syrup soaked up by fluffy cinnamon pancakes covered in heaps of frothy clotted cream surrounded by fresh assorted berries that are as colourful and vibrant as your company
The perfect breakfast companion served with a steaming hot flat white with honey.

Your bars hold the spicy sambal hostage while the beats heat up the laksa
Mid day is when we get our fix
A drug that makes our ears sweat and hearts race
Pushing through till we overcome the fiery hill followed by the massive high of a foodgasm
Every time we pass every mouth watering line rich in flavour, it stirs up a thirst to wrap our lips around cranberry juice just so we have a period to breath.

The sunset looks like melted Paddle Pop ice cream mixed with marshmallows and honeycombs
Evenings with you make my insides swirl like a blitzed berry smoothie
A love child of Haagan Daz blueberry with almond and vanilla
All my feels blended together into a mush of sweetness, tartness and ecstasy.

You are the friend in friendship
Being with you is free and easy
You make the 'I' about me and your kindness knows no end
Like hot chocolate at the end of the day that tucks me in when I go to bed while it rains outside.

- Swit Marie
0316H 26th July 2018
Taman Bahagia



Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia