From JN: To Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like To

I've always been bad at keeping in touch or even starting conversations. So, to the people I don't talk to as much as I like to, this one is for you.

If you're reading this and are friends with me,
You know how difficult that can be,
If you've only met me a couple of times,
I promise you I'm not quiet all the time.

So this is for all of you,
The ones I don't talk to as often as I'd like to,            
It's not that I don't like talking to you,
It's just that I don't know how to.

I've always been bad at conversations starters,
My mind either goes blank or I stutter,
I also am bad at keeping the conversation going,
And that's always been a curse not a blessing.

So this one is for all of you,
I'm working on this curse of mine,
I'd like to say I'm sorry too,
And I hope we can catch up sometime.


     - JN
9.00am, 22/2/2016 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia