See You Again

For my cousin who passed away suddenly on 13th January 2016. We'll always miss you. 

I found out you had a fall,
And then I had gotten a call,
That call was from my mother, telling me you had passed away,
It's still hard for me to believe, even until today.

There was laughter at your wake,
To hide the heartache,
But we all felt that gaping hole in our heart where you used to be,
It's like there is a missing piece.

You have left an impact on everybody,
Be it friends or family.
We all miss your presence,
And your jokes, witty comments, and what we call nonsense.

It's been a month since we said goodbye,
But I will not cry,
Because I know you're in a better place,
And I'll see you when I finish this race.

     - JN
10.00am, 13/2/2016 (Saturday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia