Imagine, The Unknown

To imagine is to picture; to have vision; to form an image in your mind about some thing; about anything without the limitations of what we know and understand. I wrote this thinking if I did not think and imagine my words instead, maybe this is what it will look like.

I imagine with my eyes open,
So that I can actually see
The thoughts that are yet to be formed
The ideas that pierce through my cornea
into the air that recycles through my lungs
The layers of unrefined gems
still covered in dust and ash
on the shelves of my mind
Waiting to be picked up and
given a chance to shine.

The windows of my soul are
the dreams
that invade the dark and stormy nights
When my eyes are closed shut
Tight from the shy moonlight
that peaks through the window pane.

No cotton candy clouds
or
sparkling glitter seas
or
unicorns that prance with multi-colour manes
that is now a trending flavour
of sweet things and desserts.

Stories that burn pages and lines
into my subconscious runs in a loop
The same basement
where I run with no escape
The same pavement
covered with grime,
unsure of its source
The same faceless people smothering me
With mumbling
and ramblings
and stumbling.

A never ending circle of cycles
that rotate over and over
Till it has lost its centre.

Losing tangent and spinning out of proportion
The X and Y's have turn to Z's
Blacked out by what was parallel
Turns that defied the laws set before it
and headed on a collision course
to crash at an intersection
Maybe that is where I will find my point;
Instead of trial and error till
I find a solution to the reality
that my fantasies are just my imagination.

- Swit Marie
0022H 1st March 2017
GeekChic HQ



Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
who thinks in rhyme all the time
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia