Lighthouse of Mine

Lighthouses have always had a strong meaning in my life especially when it comes to hope and support. It was the first thing I saw as an image when I had an encounter with God in 2005 and since then, any time I needed to find light, it would always be in a form of a light house. This is written for my close friends who have been there for me especially during my times of brokenness this year.

High - Lighthouse Family

You are a lighthouse,
Standing steadfast and tall
Not because you are above all
But a beacon of hope above the walls.

Your light is always shining
Seen from yards away
A call resounding
Unwavered by the waves that sway.

Guiding our way back to shore
You are always there
Through the harsh and fair
You light up my life with care.

- Swit Marie
2052H 15th October 2018
TTDI





Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory