Exist


At the end of September, I was really having a very difficult time with myself, I felt very overwhelmed by the things I had lines up in next two months and also questioning where I am in term of progress as I was crossing the 30 year mark. In the midst of all of that, I have found myself in people, people who have become very dear and near to me and it is because of them, I choose to continue living and getting better at life.

If one day
I would wake up
To discover that the world
has come to an end
I will search high and low
Just to make sure
you are still standing there
Just to make sure
you are still breathing
Just to make sure
you still exist in this world
In this still fraction
of my current reality
You mean the world to me.

- Swit Marie
1618H 23rd August 2018
TTDI



Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade