Nudity

Intimacy can be in different ways, aside from the physical sense, there is the space for emotional vulnerability and the chance to share the same wavelength and experiences. I was exploring how I would express my desire for intimacy with a person, trying to expand the way I could describe the feeling in that moment when that was all that I wanted.

I want a moment
Of intimacy
Of honesty
And transparency
Being there as I am
No facades
No masks
No antics
No curtains to hide behind

My heart beating
Frantically
Nervously
With uncertainty
Is it enough to just be?

No linen between us
Your skin feels like congee garnished with shredded scallops
My curves fit in your lines
I carefully allow myself to sink in
Letting your freckles kiss my moles

You place my palm on your sternum
Helping my breath rise with yours
Slowly exhaling and being present
Your warmth welcomes me
To stay and be.

- Swit Marie
1033H 20th September 2018
Safe Space


Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade