Älv

This piece was written out of a conversation my friend and I had recently about how infatuation and genuine human connection can alter the way we feel, how we treat people and perceive ourselves. We spoke about the synergy that flows in the interaction between each party and the ease in being present with the other person.

River of Stolkholm
Take my hand and plough me through the wane and ride of the valleys of the shadows
Call to me with your current and flow
Make my insides call to you to make me whole
Stir up the desired lust for your clarity
To shine your crystal light unto my path
Re-imagine and redefine my curves and ways to match yours in response to your love.

- Swit Marie
0951H 12th January 2019
Ang Mo Kio




Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia