Conditions For a Saint

It's Valentine's Day season and there is a ongoing writing prompt campaign by Makhluk Seni. If I were to love unconditionally, this would be the conditions to how I love. I hope that I would be able to love someone with this capacity again as there is so much my heart is ready to give.

This Valentine's
I would like to love
Love you like there is no tomorrow
Love you like tomorrow is today
Love you like today will not end
Love you like the ending is the beginning
Love you like it's the beginning of every journey
Love you like this journey never stops
Love you like stopping is not an option
Love you like options are relative
Love you like relatives love their favourites
Love you like my favourite day dream
Love you like dreams are real
Love you like real time is relative
Love you like thieves desire treasure
Love you like treasure in my heart
Love you like my heart has no limits
Love you like limits mean nothing
Love you like nothing can stop hope
Love you like a new hope is all you need
Love you like you need to be loved
Love you like being loved unconditionally
Live in a love that is conditioned for you
This Valentine's.

- Swit Marie
0238H 29th January 2019
TMM HQ




Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020