Rest

A piece about a dream I had about a year ago, still fresh in my memory. Times passes quite quickly, who knows, we may meet again really soon.

My head sinks into the curves of your shoulder girdle
Your arms blanket my torso
My palm resting on your heart
Your chest raises into mine
Our hearts alternating beats
Every pulse quakes my wrist.

You beard rustle over my forehead
Fingers running through my fridge
My lashes brushes against your chest
Fingertips lightly grazing my lips
Your breath whispers rhythmically into my ears
My eyes fall asleep in your assurance
eyes closed in your gaze
Your cologne lingers in my hair
Your scent calms my lungs
like Cedarwood on an autumn night.

- Swit Marie
0904H 29th April 2018
Taman Bahagia


Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia