Fiery Smile

I have recently been trying to pick up French and learning by picking up phrases to use in my poems.
I am amazed by the depth of expression the French language has. Some people say I have an infectious smile, maybe it has the capability to catch fire, maybe.

Tu me fais rire
My smile
releases as easy
as fire
that starts in the depths
of the forest.

Swirling and twirling
Like butterflies dancing
like starlings
in the bright blue sky.

Free
With out judgement.
Sweet
Without malice.

Nectar leaks with the morning dew.

It stays
In the gleam of my eyes
Brightening your day
Hoping that
you will stay.

- Swit Marie
0403H 23rd June 2018
Taman Bahagia


Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020