Sunflower

Prompts from Makhluk Seni for WELP, a movement to 'weaponise' love in all forms of expression. Prompts were released throughout the month of February for writers to submit any short form of writing.

This is a letter that I would sent to you when I know that the day has come when you have allowed yourself to love me but the time for it has passed and all good things will always come to an end.

Prompt 1: I wrote back
Sometimes love is an unsent letter waiting under your bed.

I smiling
Wallflower
Printed sunflowers
Sepia toned crinkles
Peeling borders
Warm filters
I wilting.


- Swit Marie
1421H 26th March 2019
TMM HQ


Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, she would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020