NaPoWriMo: FYI

#NaPoWriMo2018 Day 5 Prompt by Poetry Cafe KL
We've all screwed up. We all deserve forgiveness. Forgive yourself for one thing today.


For you, it was easier
For me, I gave you my all
You were my perfection
I made plenty of excuses
You gave me your promises
I gave you my trust
I let go of you and us
I moved on to being better.

For you it was either black or white
For me I understood
Why I accepted every shade of grey
You were quick to judge
You hardened and burnt our bridges
I knew we both weren't right
I believe that you were good
I forgive myself for wanting to stay.

- Swit Marie
0336H 6th April 2018
Taman Bahagia



Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020