NaPoWriMo: Lonely Snowflake

#NaPoWriMo2018 Day9 prompt by Poetry Cafe KL
Personify your loneliness. What does it smell like? What does it taste like, look like? How does it add beauty to your landscape?


I come around with the seasons
When the skies are grey
During winter days

Here I am
Waiting...
Wanting...
Longing...
Hoping...

Eagerly waiting to form
Wanting to be born
Longing to fall from the sky
Hoping to fall gracefully
Not wanting to be lonely.

I stay the longest
when there are others around me
We fall together
Stay together
Hope to last forever.

When I am alone
I melt away by the warmth of people
When people walk past me
And decide to stay
I last longer at night
And disappear in the light of day.

You won't always notice me
unless you pay close attention.

- Swit Marie
2058H 11 April 2018
TTDI



Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
When words fail, she allows movement and emotion to carry her through
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade