Home is Where My Heart Is

My heart has found a home and my home has found a heart, a place for comfort and belonging. A place to comfort and belong.

My home is being in your arms,
Embraced in warmth,
On your chest I will rest
Wrapped in your blanket of security.


My smile is sculpted by your charm,
Humourous jokes that you crafted
Etched into my long term memory
Conversations that lasts for hours
Your thoughts are what I can afford,
Your happiness is my reward.


My dream is slipping away
From consciousness,
Fall into a solace of slumber
From January till December.


Discovering dreamland together,
Where you and I will be
In each other's comfort,
Where our eyes meet with ease.


My home is where your heart is,
Making my life in sync with yours,
In unison to our heart's beat.


- Swit Marie
00:51H 25th October 2016
Jalan Pahang




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020