Swit Marie: Opportunity

NaPoWriMo Challenge Prompt Week 14

"Today’s prompt comes to us from TJ Kearney, who invites us to try a seven-line poem called a san san, which means “three three” in Chinese (It’s also a term of art in the game Go). The san san has some things in common with the tritina, including repetition and rhyme. In particular, the san san repeats, three times, each of three terms or images. The seven lines rhyme in the pattern a-b-c-a-b-d-c-d."

Open the door for me
To opportunities I did not foresee
For I did not know the potential I had
As I was used to letting me be
For I did not fight nor flee
My numbness was potent
I was neither happy nor sad
and now you have made me important.


- Swit Marie
1955H 10th January 2017
eGG HQ




Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid who thinks in rhyme all the time
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade