30 Days

This was written as a challenge from Angelia One from Team Demigods who teaches the Semigods. #feartheredpen
During the #SpillTheInk workshop with Scott Sneddon.

One
Two
Three
Maybe I will let it be...

White or blue
One line or two
It really isn't up to you.

All you want is a son
My bearing hips
Flowering canals
I will say when I am done.

I am clothed by your pride
Your strength wraps my wrist
My innocence
replaced by your essence
Where I lie is your bliss.

My loss is your gain
Your pleasure is my pain.

I am bare
As I am green
You are blue
Under it all,
You have not a clue.

- Swit Marie
1235H 29th April 2017
Titik Merah Gallery





Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
who thinks in rhyme all the time
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia