SY: Blend


NaPoWriMo Day 1
Prompt taken from Spill The Ink Poetry Lab
by If Walls Could Talk KL
"Let's introduce ourselves with an Acrostic poem of your name! It's a form in which the first letter of every sentence adds up to a phrase."
Cause and effect are how I manage mySelf
Hiding away in my thoughts as I lie aWake
Always searching to fulfil my Ideals
Making sure I do my best every Time
Eliminating my imperfections Meticulously
Leaving behind a landfield of Ash
Enticing my limits beyond my Reach
Obviously overzealous and over Indulgent
Never letting past mistakes be my Eternity.



- Swit Marie
23:25H 1st April 2017
Kuching City



Swit Marie is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaid
who thinks in rhyme all the time
A believer in making dreams come true, s
he would love to collaborate with you
An explorer starting fresh and would only give her best
She stands in the gap and will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia