Losers Ramblings


"mauled by a hamster, you left my heart for the kittens to eat. what the corgi. much woof woof. very shiba inu. you turned me into flakes to be thrown at goldfish infested waters; I am a floating pellet that floats for the tortoises to take a bite at.

green canary, green canary; you pecked the mountain of my soul turning it into a rubble and honey, it’s amazing you only took a second of eternity to do it so whilst it took me two seconds of eternity just to start again"

and here I am at 1.04 in the morning writing random-est shit just to shut the hell up what's left of the echoes of memories etched from the place where my heart used to be. normally you could hear it beating. now it’s just full of words, books, musics from youtube channels, some leftovers coffee, yesterday's dinner and loneliness.

ah, loneliness. but that's another time and place to talk about.

- Jack


Jack Malik is a rising poet whose poetry consist of email drafts, facebook statuses and random tweets. He believes it is not about WHY you write but HOW you construct that path which calls you to write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade