A Chapter On Wanting

You don't always get what you want but it never hurts to know what you want in life. Live a little, day dream a little and who knows, some day, maybe you may get what you want.

Firstly,
You, breathing life into me,
Your kiss awakens me,
Gentle, sweet, inviting.

Gladness fleeting in your smile,
Gazing and wandering eyes,
Your soft glances,
Your smirk.

Secondly,
Brisk moment in your arms,
Deep carress & embrace,
Hold me close.

A lingering grasp so tight,
For a few seconds,
Kiss me lovingly,
And go.

Thirdly,
Getting caught in the rain,
As it pours endlessly,
Dance with me.

To the rhythm of raindrops,
Twirl and spin me,
Dip me down,
Hold me.

Fourthly,
Tread through the sandy beach,
Run to the ocean,
Hand in hand.

The rushing waves crash in,
Swim against the current,
Towards the horizon,
At sunset.

Fifthly,
Take trips to the unknown,
Venture off the roads,
Alone with you.

Listen to our favourite songs,
Lost in enclosed places,
Some where only,
We know.

Sixth-ly,
Make me your desired muse,
For your viewing pleasure,
Your eyes only.

Capturing what you call beauty,
Immortalized in mere pictures,
Alluring, captivating images,
Of me.

Seventh-ly,
Let the good times roll,
Lure me with lines,
Cheesy & punny.

Tease me with your words,
Excite me with thrills,
Keep me wanting,
You more.

Eighth-ly,
Candle light dinner with music,
Platters of choice meats,
Your favourite treats.

The air perfumed with aromatics,
Ambience by dim lighting,
Pulsing with passion,
Slow dancing.

Ninth-ly,
Soothe my taste buds sensually,
With melting dark chocolate,
Soft, bittersweet taste.

Pour me a glass of red,
Wine aged with time,
Tipsy with bubbly,
Craving you.

Tenthly,
Sway with me in the dark,
Let the sparks crackle,
Set the tension.

Feel me with your movement,
Trace my every outline,
I am yours,
Take me.

Eleventh-ly,
Fall asleep in your arms,
As you sing quietly,
In my ear.

Like a magical, mystical spell,
Your voice soothes me,
After endless banter,
Past midnight.

Twelfth-ly
I want to have you,
Just as you are,
All to myself.

Just as you want me,
Every part of me,
Mind and soul,
All yours.

- SY
01:51AM 28th April 2016
Blues



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia