Cradle of Care

The human touch is the most vital treatment you can give to a person going through moments of mental instability. It is the only thing that feels secure and real because every other sense cannot be trusted.

Cradle me securely in your arms
Let your warm embrace make me calm.

As the cries of my heart fill the air
Touch me gently with your tender, loving care.

Soothe the trembling in my skin
Hush the tears that are building within.

Slowly wipe the moisture that leaks
Along the curves of my cheeks.

Softly whisper close to my ear,
So that your velvety voice is all I can hear.

- SY
1248H 4th October 2016
Jalan Pahang




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia