Paint with Love

This piece is inspired by the lyrics of 'Paint' from 'The Surrogate Friend' album by Francis Wolf. Happy Birthday to you, Wolf! Thank you for your words of kindness, encouragement and love. This piece is dedicated to you.

Colours of you make my day,
You take away the gloom of the grey,
Paint roses on my cheeks,
Every time you start to speak.

Paint my life with rainbows,
Make my days colourful,
Shimmer in the browns of my eyes
Every time you be my surprise.

With all the things you randomly said,
Paint my laughs in fiery red,
Your comedy is as good as gold,
Every punchline never gets old.

I will always be there for you
As the sea and skies are blue,
You are the yellow in the sunshine rays,
Paint my life with your love every day.

- SY
19:49H 4th October 2016
Bayu Timor




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory