Poorly Written Scripts

Inspiration comes at the weirdest times and in the weirdest places. Sometimes words aren't enough to fully express a feeling. Sometimes when you're looking for the words to describe things, you realize some things just simply cannot be described. 

I can't describe the way you make me feel,
When you kiss my hand & tell me I am the real deal,
I don't know if there are words to describe the light in your eyes,
Or to explain why every time I am with you time seems to fly.

I can't quite make out that face you make,
Every time you patiently push me to lift dead weight,
I also can't pen down that soft melody,
Of your voice as you coax an extra rep out of me.

Possibly not Shakespeare, Wilde or Dickens,
Could aptly put in words the loving way you cook me chicken,
And if they can't then what chance have I,
In successfully counting down all the ways you make me contentedly sigh.

I always feel like I am bursting with emotion for you,
But to put it out in rhyme or prose I simply cannot do,
Because though what we are is real & this is it,
True love penned down will just seem to the world like a poorly written script.

- SB
11.05pm, 17/7/2015 (Friday)
Tous Les Jours Bangsar




SB is a conflicted soul of sorts, who is mad enough to go chase after what she really loves as opposed to conform to society and her mother's idea of a successful person. She prays she makes it in life, because she will not be able to tolerate the nagging that would follow if she doesn't. Her inspiration comes from everything around her, as well as made up situations in her head. Good luck distinguishing between the two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade