From SB: To The Person I Wish I Could Meet

Sometimes you wonder what a person was like before you met them. Stories that they tell you don't do them justice. Sometimes, you just have to had been there to truly understand. 

I want to meet the you before all the scars,
The one before you walked this road so far,
I wanna meet you before you became all jaded & blue,
Back to a time when your heart was pure & true.

I want to see that person within in the flesh,
One without all the irritation & without all the stress,
The one who believed that out there could be love,
Transport me back as a shadow or a dove.

Maybe if I did then I could understand,
How you came to be this kind of man,
The experience might give me closure - who knows what it could do,
But it would be so nice to see the less guarded side of you.

If life was that easy it'd be such a ball,
Unfortunately it's not like that at all,
I could only meet you when it was time for me to do so,
Really wish you didn't rip apart my heart when I did though.

- SB
9.34am, 24th January 2016
PPUM Emergency


SB is a conflicted soul of sorts, who is mad enough to go chase after what she really loves as opposed to conform to society and her mother's idea of a successful person. She prays she makes it in life, because she will not be able to tolerate the nagging that would follow if she doesn't. Her inspiration comes from everything around her, as well as made up situations in her head. Good luck distinguishing between the two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020