From JN: The Person That Gave You Your Favourite Memory

Thank you for giving me great memories. 

There is a lesson in every memory,
In the ones that put a smile on your face,      
In the ones that were not so happy,    
Even in the ones you wish you could erase.

People come and go,
That much I know,
But all these memories I will keep with me
Even as I sit here and sip my green tea.

I cannot pick only one as there are so many,      
Each memory is tied to a different individual,
And that's what makes it special,
So thank you for sharing these memories with me.

- JN
7.15pm, 2/01/2016 (Saturday)
Cafe 123Gasing, Jalan Gasing



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020