Insanity

There are days when you swear you're going insane. 

I've been told there's something wrong with me,
They told me I should go therapy,
I've been made to believe that I'm crazy,
And after awhile. I started to agree.

Everyday that's what they tell me,
But maybe I'm just wired differently,
Because you and I are not the same, you see,
Or maybe the demons in my head have won finally.


- JN
10.00am, 12/01/2016 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya




JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020