Sicky Icky

I don't do well when I am sick. 

That feeling when you're under the weather,
It tends to put you in a crappy mood altogether,
I guess it's  because of the pounding in my head,
That makes me wish I was dead.

I wish my nose would stop running,
And my head would stop spinning,
I wish my body would stop aching,
And my throat would stop hurting.

I wish this fever and cold would go away,
I guess it's just one of those days,
I don't normally fall sick but when I do,
It's pretty much hell to go through.

- JN
10.00am, 27/01/2016 (Thursday)
Home, Kelana Jaya



JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

Siren Serenade