SY: To The One Gave Me My Favourite Memory

You still reside in my memory, even till this day, I can't help it because you were both my favourite memory and the memory I wish I could forget.

To you who gave me my favourite memories,
The kinds I wrote endlessly in diaries,
It couldn't be replaced with another memory,
Just stored column and columns of past history.

I would not unwrite it,
I wished for more of it,
I couldn't get enough of it,
I addicted to it.

Like a drug you were to me,
A high I floated insanely,
I lost sight of my priority,
I didn't settle for mediocrity.

That was in between four states,
Now three years have passed as of late,
Two years of fairy tales was all it was,
One enduring ordeal full of remorse.

My favourite memory you will always be,
Archived with skeletons in my memory,
Every day I still say good bye,
To that bit of me the sort of died.

- SY
17:52H 2nd January 2015
Cafe 123 Gasing




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfils the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020