From SY: To Your Favourite Internet Friend

To my dear AD who has been with me despite the distance. Thanks to telephone lines and underwater fibre optics cables, this one is for you

Back when the internet was freely accessible,
When data was indispensable,
I used to look forward to when you would come online,
Just so I could ask you if you were fine.

Though it wasn't a weekly affair,
We still showed each other we cared.
With random likes and wall posts
Skype calls and MSN chats was what I liked the most

Despite being in different continents,
Our friendship grew instead of breaking apart into fragments,
Years have passed since I last saw your face,
But we were mindful still in our separate race.

You will always be my favourite internet friend,
May our friendship never end,
Regardless if life makes us break or bend,
Through cyberspace, my love I will always send.

-SY
2134H 11th January 2016
Jalan Pahang


SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory