How About NO.

Ever wondered about those times you thought about all the things you could have done, could have changed, could have said? Many times it is just not worth it especially when it is related to a person who never respected/appreciated you. People who make use of us and disregard us for being anything less than who we are and what we are worth don't deserve to be a part of our lives. So it's time to say... "How about NO!"


Disclaimer: There will always be haters and we will let the haters be haters. As for me, I'll keep moving on and loving life. This is based on real incidences but it is meant to be in general. Any similarities are purely coincidental.


No point.
Point is Does it really matter?
Would it be this or the latter?
I doubt it would get better
all you want are things on a silver platter.

No reason.
Do you think its just a season?
Or are you teaching me a lesson?
All you are is talk and treason,
Continuous betrayal and arson.

No need.
Need I explain myself more?
Really, are you seriously keeping score?
From now on, I shut the door,
From you, from us from these scars that I bore.

No end.
Who ever wanted a happy ending?
I know I sound pretty condescending,
A written solution to everything pending,
You were just disappointing.

No regrets.
Regrets are just for those who lose,
Who were weak and did not choose,
I turn all these into my muse,
Or I drown it all with some booze.

No more.
Needless to say, this is truly over,
Dostvidaniya to my dead lover,
I am moving on to the next cover,
Of better murmurations, bolder and braver.

- SY
Written at 00:45H 11th July 2015
At 61 Wong Clan HQ




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020