I'm Letting Go

I guess this one is pretty self explanatory. Sometimes people write the things they can't say.

She said I wasn't right,
I thought we were worth the fight,
She said I wasn't right,
So you just gave up the fight.

What happened to happily ever after?
What about the things you said after?
You said you'd go through whatever weather,
I remember you said always and forever.

Its been a year,
your words still resonate in my ear,
I wish you never said all those things,
cause you didn't mean a thing.

You were the first,
You said you'd never give up on us,
Even after all you put me through,
I still miss you.

We could have been something amazing,
But now we'll never know,
I guess that's what makes it sting,
Not anymore, I'm letting go.

- JN
Written at 7.00pm, 20th July 2015
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory