The Muruku Sisterhood

A sort of thank you to the two who push me to be the best I can be. 

The Muruku Sisterhood, 
From teenage years to adulthood, 
One is fierce, one is feisty,
And then there's me. 

Through ups and downs, 
Boys and ball gowns, 
Laughter and tears, 
And conquering fears. 

This bond cannot be broken, 
Nor can it be shaken, 
I may not have many friends, 
But these two are till the end. 

So here's to the girls, 
They're known as Swit Yen and Sheril, 
They love me for who I am, 
And push me to be the best I can.  

- JN
Written at 11.53am, 20/7/2015
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020