His Light Will Shine

No matter what happens in life and what may come in Your way, there is only one thing that remains the same, yesterday, today and forever more. That one thing is God. His love won't waver, it's unconditional and it doesn't change depending on what you have done or will do. He is the rock which keeps me steady in the midst of adversities.

Right above me a grey cloud,
The thunder roaring aloud,
The dark sky's enclosing shroud,
Still I stand strong and proud.

Should I search for shelter?
As people run helter-skelter,
The winds begin to whirl swifter,
Still I stand with my svelter.

Am I without fear?
For these storms that draw near,
There I am at the pier,
Still thinking if my life is dear.

I may not see the cloud's silver lining,
For God's light I am still finding,
His love is forever binding,
Still for Him I am longing.

Indeed I know, storms He will calm,
Through it all I'll sleep in His palm,
In peace, I lay with no qualm,
Still I am, without fear, I sing His psalm.

-SY
Written at 19:57 on 9th September 2011

At my home, Kursk, Russia



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020