From JN: To My Best(est) Friend

This one's for you Porky. 

So, this one should be easy,
I'm hoping it doesn't turn out cheesy,
Having you as a friend is amazing,
Indeed you are a blessing,
Like how big boss would always say,
You are a big part of who I am today.

Dear You,

You've got people who love you,
So no need to care about them fools,
You've got people who would do anything to see you smile,
For you, they'd even go the extra mile.

You are destined for greatness, so don't compromise,
You deserve everything nice so don't let anybody tell you otherwise,
When you feel like you can't go on,
Always remember you have us to fall back on.

I know being friends with me is not easy,
For that I am sorry,
So let me just say thank you,
And I can't wait till we get the sausage dog that we'll name Shitty Poo too!



- JN
1.00am, 22/9/2015 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Swinging From Memory To Memory

Siren Serenade