But I Can't

Sometimes, there are things you want to write but the words just don't come out right. 


I read pieces by friends,
And I think, "Why can't you write like that?"
So beautiful the words simply just flow,
A writer's equivilant to Van-Gogh.

Like when you read a really great book for the first time,
Or hear a poem so perfectly rhymed,
You don't say it but you think it,
You have something to believe in again.
                                         
I want to write something that means something to someone,      
I want to write blind faith or just a moment of clarity,
I want to write that heartbreak where you feel like you can't go on,
I want to write love in all its insanity.

But I can't.

- JN
11.53pm, 14/9/2015 (Monday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia