For Mother

Dedicated to all mothers. Mother's by blood, Godmothers, mothers by adoption, petmoms, babysitters, motherly figures, expecting mothers and the list goes on. Thank you!

From the moment I was conceived,
You were invested,
To a life long duty of love and sacrifice.

Thank you for being my mother,
The one person who has been steadfast,
By my side through whatever.

I have caused you pain,
Brought you disappointment,
You didn't take it to heart.

You took every apology,
Gave me forgiveness,
Taught me to never give up hope.

Thank you for being my source of joy,
Making me your priority,
My pillar of strength to stay alive.

- SY
19:54H 8th May 2016
Pagoh



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia