Luney Tunes

Looney Tunes was a big part of my childhood. I remember sitting in front of the tv and watching it wide eyed and with a huge grin. They don't make cartoons like they used too anymore. 

I sit and wait patiently
Then it begins
That familiar tune starts playing
                                                   
My face instantly lights up,
I sing along,
I have the tune memorized.    

They have me laughing throughout,
The Looney Tunes,
A big part of my childhood.      

One of my favourite cartoons,
A timeless classic,
Guaranteed to make you smile.

 - JN
8.15pm, 26/5/2016 (Thursday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia