Mathematics of The Heart

My first ever Trinita! I've always been very bad at mathematics, but apparently I can do it when it is in poetry. :D

When your attention you add,
And the cold air you subtract,
I feel my affections multiply.

But when outer noises multiply,
With the unwelcome distractions they add,
Your patience it will subtract.

Unknowingly my openness I subtract,
And my defenses slowly multiply,
The mortar to the bricks you add.

When will you see that you can add, subtract & multiply varying formulas but you can never equate my love & devotion?

- SB
11.30pm, 7th April 2016
Ghetto HQ




SB is a conflicted soul of sorts, who is mad enough to go chase after what she really loves as opposed to conform to society and her mother's idea of a successful person. She prays she makes it in life, because she will not be able to tolerate the nagging that would follow if she doesn't. Her inspiration comes from everything around her, as well as made up situations in her head. Good luck distinguishing between the two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia