Me, You, Poetry.

Brushing up on my tritina writing so I decided to write about me, you and poetry. The hopeless romantic is back (sort of, kind of, maybe)!

I could write all the love stories about you,
But that wouldn't depict what you mean to me,
Not even if I wrote you in my poetry.

You make me as happy as really jiwang poetry,
Like the ones I read to you,
You complete me.

You don't know how happy you make me,
Maybe one day I'd tell you with my poetry,
Until then I'll just have to show you.

Me and you, we're as perfect as perfectly rhymed poetry.

 - JN
6.25pm, 5/5/2016 (Thursday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Siren Serenade

This Is Malaysia

Swinging From Memory To Memory