Mind You, I Am Here For You

May is Mental Health Awareness Month in America. Here is a piece to give you a glimpse of what it is like to go through it and and to be someone's support.

Find out more on Mental Health here


Source: Google
When stricken with this disability,
Simple composure I cannot maintain,
Functioning on minimal capacity,
Every day becomes a torturous strain.

My body and mind reacts differently,
Most times beyond my control,
I feel I have lost my sanity completely,
"Stop it!" Many times this I am told.

Not everyone can accept it,
People filled with ignorance and disregard,
Generally they just shrug it,
They don't hear it from the start.

Soon after, I leave and let go,
Close my eyes and free fall into oblivion,
Into the unknown,
There is no turning back.

Some times I get found,
Otherwise, I stay lost and disappear,
Hidden behind walls or underground,
Never to resurface or reappear.

They may not understand, 
But you need to take a stand,
Only you know what you're going through, 
No matter what they say to you.

The road is long and windy, 
The unknown is scary, 
You do what you need to do, 
I got you.

Follow your heart, 
Pave your own path, 
You do what you need to do, 
If you fall, we'll catch you.

Hold your hand,
Firm and strong,
Together we will stand,
At a place where we belong.
                  
Whatever you decide to do, 
Always remember God is right beside you, 
Turn to him when you are weary, 
He will make your burdens less heavy.

The road is unclear, 
But brighter skies are ahead, my dear, 
Though it may not seem that way now, 
Things will get better somehow.

Faith & Mental Health Bulletin Insert
Source: Google

- JoYen
07:00H 28th April 2016
TMS HQ & KJ




SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia