From JN: To The Person You Miss The Most.

It took me awhile to realize that I'm not the girl I used to be. So much has happened that it has changed me, for the better or worse, I don't know. I wrote to the person I used to be as she is the person I miss the most.  

Carefree,
Happy go lucky,
She's got the weight of the world on her shoulders?
That never bothered her.

The Queen of Happyland was your nickname,
It didn't matter that people thought you were insane,
Happiness was a state of mind,
Even when people were unkind.

So much has changed,
Grumps is now your nickname,
Sometimes they even call you the Dragon Lady,
Lil' Miss Sunshine has been buried.

I miss you, little girl,
The one who saw the best in the world,
Wide eyed and eager to take on the unknown,
Little girl, where did you go?

We've come a long way from where we began,
Things have never been more different,
The person I miss the most is you,
The one who smiled no matter what she was going through.


 - JN
9.52am, 3/5/2016 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia