From JN: To Someone That's Not In Your State Or Country

Although we don't see each other as often as we want to, this bond grows stronger day by day. Here's to the three of you, the ones who'd be crazy with me any day. 

We grew up together,
Stood up for each other,
Thank you for tolerating me even when you think I'm being silly,
Thank you for being you, Issybelly.

Here's to you, Perasanne,
Thank you for always being a great friend,
Although we don't see each other that often,
I still think you're pretty awesome.

Lemon, this one is for you,  
The one I'll go to when I need to sue,
You always make me laugh,
Most of the time with your witty and sarcastic remarks,

Friends since birth,
Not by choice but by blood,
Ok la, you guys are pretty cool,
Given a choice I still would choose you,

I love how much this bond has grown,
Even as we venture into the unknown,
I love how we can be real with each other,
This bond is forever.


 - JN
10.25am, 10/5/2016 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya


JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

This Is Malaysia

2020