From SY: To Someone That's Not In Your State/Country

This letter is dedicated to Aby Waby who has been with me through my time in Russia. Part of this was taken from the poem I wrote for her wedding day.
To my soul sister from another mother, prayer partner and life discoverer, with love Schweet.

Beyond the mountain ranges,
Across the South China Sea,
Nothing really changes,
There you are, where you be.

I met you about a decade ago,
Time sure does fly by,
We were distant souls,
Though close by proximity.

As the Years passed in Russia,
We became the mismatch dynamic duo,
I got to know you from East Malaysia,
And was part of the Patchtovaya Quattro.

I was thankful to be part of your cell group,
Meaningful exchanges during ladies fellowship,
Then made my way into your dance troupe,
Weekly meet up I wouldn't miss or skip.

We cooked, we danced,
We laughed, we cried,
We spent time in prayer
We also praised God together.

We had our adventures,
Went through many endeavours,
In the end we became doctors,
Best of all we became sisters.

- SY
02:14H 11th May 2016
KL-Kuching



SY is a 'Jacqueline of all trades' who loves wearing plaids.
She doesn't believe in things that fade and fulfills the promises that she made.
She seeks the hearts of the troubled, to be a listener in times when things are doubled.
She's the kind who stands in the gap, who will only call it quits when it's a wrap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia