From JN: To My Siblings

To the brothers I call twin towers. 

Growing up with siblings,
Is both a curse and a blessing
They’ll drive you insane
But life without them would be pretty mundane

Where do I begin with you two?
Hmm, maybe with the mischief we got up to
From screaming matches to wrestling moves like Kane’s Tombstone
Thankfully none of us broke any bones

I know I always used to complain,
About how I will forever be only known and Emmanuel and Noel's sister,
Even to our old school teachers,
But I secretly beamed with pride when I heard your names.

Knowing you both always have my back,
Even when you think I'm whacked,
It is really comforting,
Knowing that to you two I mean something.

We don't always see eye to eye,
But it's a good thing that love is blind,
Because brothers like you two are hard to find,
And really, without you I wouldn't know how to get by.

- JN
12.40am, 3/11/2015 (Tuesday)
Home, Kelana Jaya




JN is the one who doesn't take chances, but she's working on that. She's powering through life, one day at a time. Even with all that life throws her, you'll always see her with a smile. She's a hopeless romantic, hopeless beyond repair. You may say she's a dreamer, but she's got her feet on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swinging From Memory To Memory

2020

This Is Malaysia